Eng. Ahmad Musa Sulieman Al-Sawafin- Director of the Administrative, Financial and Human Resources Department
Mr. Ahmad holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Alxandr Ioan Cuza/ Iasi University in Romania. He holds a joint diploma in E-Government from the University of Jordan and Ohio University. He has been working at the Council since 2014 as the Director of the Administrative, Financial and Human Resources Department. He previously worked as an Assistant General Manager for Administrative, Financial and Human Resources’ Affairs at the VTC.
Mr. Mohammed Ahmed Abed AL Rahman Rhimeh- Head of the Financial Affairs Section
Mohammad holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences. He has been working at the council since 2013 as the Head of the Financial Affairs Section. He previously worked at The Civil Service Bureau (2005-2013).
Administrative and Human Resources Section Responsibilities:
- Periodically draft the list of the job specialties employed at the Council.
- Recruit personnel with the required qualifications and competencies.
- Ensure that instructions and procedures related to personnel affairs are properly and effectively implemented.
- Identify the training needs of the Council’s personnel, in addition to academic missions and scholarships.
- Follow up the annual evaluation of staff’s performance process with their respective administrative units and submit them to the Civil Service Bureau on time.
- Follow up on all administrative and support services in the Council, such as maintaining security and the cleanliness of the council’s offices and buildings and securing means of transportation when required.
- Conduct reports, periodically and upon request, regarding the section’s work and progress, and submit them to the person in charge.
- Identify the technical needs of the IT section.
- Ensure the implementation, updating and follow up of the National E-Government Program in relation to the Council’s work, and oversee the construction of the necessary databases specific to the council’s work.
- Supervise the continuous development of the technical aspect of the Council’s website.
- Analyzing the requirements for setting up the internal network setup, designing the network’s infrastructure and ensuring the monitoring and sustainability of the internal network’s efficiency.
- Identify preventative maintenance measures for the information networks and their equipment.
Research, Studies and Policies Department
Ms. Nouf Nabil Khalil Abushehab- Researcher/ Economic Policies Coordinator
Nouf holds a Master’s degree in Development Economics from City, University of London. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. She has been working at the Council since 2017 as a Researcher/ Economic Policies Coordinator. She previously worked at the Ahliyyah School for Girls as a Business Management teacher (2016-2017) and as a Research and Development Officer at the Jordan Microcredit Company (Tamweelcom) 2015.
Mr. Mahmoud Abdullah Ibrahim Al Sha’lan- Researcher/ Economic Policies Coordinator
Mahmoud holds a Master’s degree in Economics from Al al-Bayt University 1999. He has been working at the Council since 2010 as a Researcher/ Economic Policies Coordinator, and he also served as an Acting Secretary-General for several terms.
He also worked as a consultant for the Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply (2016-2018), and as consultant for the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Minister for Industry, Trade and Supply (2016). He previously worked at the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation as a coordinator for the research and policies section/ Responsible for The National Economy Portfolio (2009-2010), and prior to that as Head of the Social Projects Section (2006-2009) and as Head of the Arab and Islamic Financial Institutions Section (2004-2006).
Mr. Nabil Suleiman Abdullah Al Share’- Researcher/ Social Policies Coordinator
Nabil holds a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from the University of Jordan. He has been working at the Council since 2015 as a Researcher/ Social Policies Coordinator. He previously worked at the Norwegian Refugee Council as a Project Manager, at the AFL-CIO (American Federation of Labor) Solidarity Center Middle East Regional Office as Program Officer, and at The National Democratic Institute as a program coordinator.
Mr. Zeyad Abdel Jaleel Ibrahim Daradkeh- Researcher/ Fiscal Policies Coordinator
Zeyad holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. He has been working at the council since 2015 as a - Researcher/ Fiscal Policies Coordinator. He previously worked as a coordinator for a joint project between the Jordan Media City and the Arabsat (2007-2015).
Dr. Kholoud Mohammed Mufleh Al Halahlah- Researcher/ Education Policies Coordinator
Khuloud holds a PhD in Philosophy from the University of Jordan. She has been working at the Council since 2015 as a Researcher/ Education Policies Coordinator. She previously worked as an Arabic Language teacher at the Ministry of Education (1997-2009).
Ms. Doa' Hamza Abd Al Ghani Rizq- Assistant Researcher
Dua'a holds a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Jordan. She has been working at the Council since 2016 as an Assistant Researcher. She previously worked at the Ahli Microfinance Company in operations management, and at the First Finance Company as a Credit Control Supervisor.
Ms. Sawsan Saleh Ali Abu Al Zeinat- Librarian
Sawsan has been working at the Council as a Librarian since 2012. She previously worked at the Greater Amman Municipality as a Librarian (2000-2012).
Ms. Huda Wael Mutee’ Amer- Language Editor
Huda holds a PhD in Arabic Language and Literature from the University of Jordan. She has been working at the Council since 2016 as a Language Editor. She previously worked at the University of Jordan as a teacher of Communication Skills (2) in Arabic for undergraduate students for six semesters and as Assistant Researcher and Office Manager to Professor Naser Al Din Al Asad in the Arabic Language Department.
Ms. Lara Iskander Yousef Kawar- Secretary General’s Office Manager
Lara holds a Bachelor’s degree in English Language from the Applied Science Private University. She has been working at the Council since 2011 as the manager of the Secretary General’s Office. She previously worked as a financial and administrative assistant for the Social Dialogue Project that was implemented in Jordan by the Ministry of Labour and the International Labour Organization. She also worked as an English Language teacher at the New English School in Amman, Jordan.
Ms. Diana Riyad Mohammad Al Turk- Treasurer
Diana holds an Accounting Diploma from Princess Alia College, Al Balqa Applied University. She has been working at the Council as a treasurer since 2015. She previously worked as an accountant in several companies in Jordan.
Mr. Majdi Jalal Mohammad Al Harasees- Supplies Store Supervisor
- Majdi has been working at the Council as a Supplies Store Supervisor since 2014.
Mr. Issam Mohammad Radwan Abu Al Haija- Filing Administrator- Archive Section
Issam has been working at the Council as the Filing Administrator/Head of the Archive Section since 2013. He previously worked at the administrative section in the filing unit at the Ministry of Youth (1998-2013)
Mr. Mohammad Ismail Fawzi Sa’adeh- Administrator/ Human Resources
Mohammad holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems from Isra University. He has been working at the Council since 2010 in logistic services, and since 2016 in the Human Resources Section.
Ms. Ruba Mohammad Falah Al Hyari- Assistant Programmer
Ruba holds an IT Diploma from Princess Tharwat College, Al Balqa Applied University. She has been working at the Council since 2015 as an assistant programmer. She previously worked as a programmer in several companies in Jordan.
Ms. Iman Abdullah Ali Aukall- President's Office Manager
- Iman joined the Council in 2013 as the manager of the President’s Office.
- She previously worked as an executive secretary at the National Electric Power Company- Transportation Department and at Jawad Al Anani’s Institution for Economic Studies. She also worked as an executive secretary at The Prime Ministry.
Ms. Hadeel Asa’d Mohammad Al Zayidi- Internal Auditor
Hadeel holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Isra University. She has 7 years of experience in the financial field. She undertook several training courses in the fields of Accounting and Auditing. She previously worked as an accountant at a medical supplies organization in Amman (2010-2015).
Mr. Hisham Yaser Al Shatarat- Researcher/ Advocacy Policies Coordinator
Hisham holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the University of Jordan (2011). He previously worked at the Jordan Chamber of Industry as a Prime Researcher in the SMEs Unit. He holds a number of certificates in the field of lobbying, advocacy and business development.
Ms. Hanneh Farhan Saleh Dababneh- Typist
Hanneh has been working at the Council since 2012 as a typist. She previously worked at the Civil Service Bureau in all its sections, she also worked there as a secretary at the president’s office. She also worked as an executive secretary at a company specialized in office equipment.